Teacher’s manuals and workbooks
- Listening Power 1 and 2, Teacher's manuals (Pearson Education, 2011).
- openMind 3, Workbook, with Ingrid Wisniewska (Macmillan Education, 2010).
- NorthStar: Listening and Speaking, level 5, Teacher’s manual (Pearson Education, 2008).
- Writers at Work: The Essay, Teacher’s manual, with Lynn Stafford-Yilmaz (Cambridge University Press, 2008).
- Writing for the Real World 1, Teacher’s manual (Oxford University Press, 2005).
- Paragraph Writing: From Sentence to Paragraph, Teacher’s manual, with Carlos Islam (Macmillan Education, 2003).
- Connect Workbooks levels 1, 2, and 4 (Cambridge University Press, 2004).
- College Writing: From Paragraph to Essay, Teacher’s manual, with Lisa Rumisek (Macmillan Education, 2003).
- New Interchange 3: Video Activity Book, Teacher’s manual (Cambridge University Press, 2002).
- Teddy Bear’s Magic Music, Teacher’s manual, with Tim Collins (Teddy Bear Education, 2002).
- Business Venture levels 1 and 2, Teacher’s manuals (Oxford University Press, 2000).
Writers at Work is a four-level series that provides high beginning to high intermediate students with a solid foundation in writing skills. The lowest level in the series starts by teaching sentence construction and ends by teaching the basics of paragraph writing. The second level in the series further develops students' ability to write a single paragraph with a topic sentence and supporting sentences. The third level teaches multi-paragraph writing, in which several main ideas are supported over several paragraphs. Finally, the fourth book in the series introduces students to formal academic essay writing.
Chapters in each book of the series take students through the same five-step process: gathering ideas, composing, revising, editing, and sharing of the finished product
A Teacher's Manual with teaching suggestions and a complete answer key accompanies each Student's Book. In addition, a Teacher's Web site provides teachers with free photocopiable additional practice activities and tests.